Pay it forward is an expression for describing the beneficiary of a good deed repaying it to others instead of to the original benefactor.
Are you finding Social Media Marketing Difficult? You are not alone.
Pinning It Forward on Pinterest.
So I played a little with a word. You are getting the idea right?
We all got something we want to share with others. To get the Word out, and About.
This group board is not for products.
I have another group board for products you can find information on click here.
Collaborators must be willing to repin something from this board before they pin something to this board. That’s Pinning it Forward(Paying it Forward).
This isn’t my first group board I’ve created on Pinterest.
- Pinning from website is not classified as a Repin. (Options to share an image on my website should be appearing when you move your mouse over it) I’ll leave it up to you on how you get your ball rolling. I’ve place serval images to give you some choices.
- No Double Pinning(Pinning the Same Thing) Your Pins onto the Group Board.(A Pin tends to have a life span of up to 3 months.) Just cause we are on the Intert doesn’t mean things are going to start happening to your pin in minutes.
- Repinning and Liking a Pin isn’t your only option any more.
- With the Board just starting out, there won’t be many options to what you can repin, but as more people become aware of the group board you should start seeing pins on the board that appeal to your giving nature.
- No repinning then deleting the repin from your board the next day.(That kind of behavior will get you removed from the group.)
- The sad truth of the World is that there is Dishonest, Shady, Spammy people out there. That will take advantage of people if given the chance. I won’t know someone is behaving like mentioned above unless you tell me.
I am the only one who can send invites to the board.
For invite send message to https://www.pinterest.com/petinachambler/
I look over the requester’s profile and scan over their boards, looking for signs of spammy behavior but I am only human. Mistakes can Happen.
I am a mother of two, and